Listen To The Show
Support Our New Sponsor!
This week’s show is brought to you by Blinkist. Learn more, do more, be more—and still spend less time reading. Blinkist reads over 1,000 books a year for you and distill their key insights into powerful, actionable, 15-minute marvels. Tristan and Mike are both premium members and we give it our strongest recommendation. Sign up here to get started on a free-trial with unlimited access!
Highlights from the show
In this episode John shares with us:
- How he stays grounded in the midst of unparalleled success
- His biggest failure as an entrepreneur
- Who he thinks of when he thinks of success
- The importance of focusing on yourself first each morning
- Useful resource that helped him early on – lynda.com
- The one thing all high achievers have down – they know how to set and accomplish goals
- The Freedom Journal – a proven, effective method to set and achieve your goals. Visit The Freedom Journal site to grab a copy and finally get on track toward actually achieving the goals you set.
Connect With John
What To Do Next
Did you enjoy this week’s episode? Share this episode with someone else who wants (or needs) to hear it! Please take a few moments to forward them this link, or share the post on Facebook. Make sure you don’t miss out on future episodes – subscribe in iTunes or Stitcher – and please leave a comment or question at the end of this post! Help other high-potential Leaders and Veterans like you discover how they can unleash their potential! Have a question for the show? Send them directly to email@example.com. You can also call us directly at (385) ASK-VETS and leave a voicemail.